Sunday, 24 August 2008

CC Sunday...it's me!

Me, after ANOTHER walk alongside Mummy's New Bike!





Mummy did some driving in the car the other day to see how far the lanes are which we go for walks on.

Handale is .6 miles to just past the duckpond.
Parkhouse is .7 miles from the road turning.

So we both think we prefer parkhouse right now.
Yesterday mummy got her bike out and we went to parkhouse from road end = .7miles.
Then we did it again = just over 1.4 mile.
Then we did it all again = 1.4 mile...
so in total yesterday morning we did just under 3 miles.

I had a good sleep after it all, whilst mummy and daddy were out on the motorbike.

When they returned I couldn't believe it when mummy put her cycle helmet on!

We did exactly the same as we had done in the morning.
So yesterday I jogged, trotted and ran for just over 6 miles.

I can tell you I was very tired.

For more Camera Critters visit Misty Dawn

17 comments:

Nona said...

My lab looks the same way after his daddy takes him for a walk.

fishing guy said...

Wilma: It's wonderful that the dogs can relax so easily. Beautiful German Shepherd.

Carletta said...

It looks like Mummy wore you out!
(Such a cute photo and the running commentary with it made me smile!)

April said...

Awww, you look all tuckered out! A good long nap and a nice treat will do wonders.

Aileni said...

When you go cycling shouldn't you wear a helmet too ?

Dick said...

Ah, I guess I would look the same after so many miles.

i beati said...

The best dog for sure what a great companion there is another Wilma I read

i beati said...

ohit's you !!!hahahahahha sandy

babooshka said...

Let sleeping dogs lie. Poor Wilma. all this blogging is wearing you out.

CherryPie said...

Aww! you look so cute when you are asleep :-)

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey no wonder your tired Wilma hee hee. It's all good exercise.

tailwags
Noah

twobarkingdogs said...

good for you! want to take my two with you?

Denise said...

Hi Wilma, will your mum allow you to accept an award from me? I have been given one I would like to pass onto you, as I think you are the best dog on the web with your own blog. The award can be found over at my place if you are willing to take it and pass it on.

happy said...

You sure looked tired there. But it must have been a fun outing.

Kahshe Cottager said...

Poor Wilma ... all tuckered out! And then you came home and had to pose for pictures! I hope you had an extra special treat!

My Camera Critters Here and Here

Columbo said...

Beautiful video, lovely beach. A great posting for Fun on ABC Wednesday.

Lynette said...

A nap is an absolutely blessed way to spend some time, especially after a grand time outdoors.