Tuesday, 1 July 2008

Good to be back!


It is great to have mummy and daddy back.
They came to collect me yesterday and I was really pleased to see them.
Auntie Jane told them I had been a good girl.






This morning mummy took me down to the beach.
We played for a whole hour.
Mummy threw the ball and I ran and ran.

The cliffs are on the coast, further up is Whitby, then Scarborough, Filey and Flamborough Head





This is the North Sea where the ferry travelled over to Holland.





At the other side of the beach, further up the Coast is Newcastle, where the ferry left for Ijmuiden.


I am going to have a rest now as I am tired after my morning exercise.
Mummy has lots to do so I will have a sleep.

8 comments:

BrandytheGreat said...

aww, the beach looks AWESOME!

Noah the Airedale said...

What a fantastic coastline Wilma. The photos are wonderful.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Lola the Lamb said...

How fabulous to have your mummy and daddy back, Wilma. I am quite lucky - I recently snook into a bag when Shirl & Mr Shirl went out for the day. Shirl hasn't written about it yet - too busy celebrating the Good News and watching lots of TV- it's craft day, apparently. All those scrapbooks and cards!

Lovely to meet you
Lola xx

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Wilma,
I'm so happy for you. I haven't been to the beach before, I wonder how it feel. I heard the beach water is very salty, is it right?

Rose said...

Wilma,

So nice to meet you. I saw your comment on Liz's blog, so I thought I would drop by. I am a rescue feline, so I don't think I would enjoy the beach so much, but my companion, Coconut, would. I am glad you have found some kind Humans to share your home with.

Toby (The Cat)

starnitesky said...

The beach looks wonderful Wilma, I'm glad you had a good time and you behaved on your 'holiday'. I bet you are glad to have your mummy and daddy back.

Dragonstar said...

Holidays are great, but it's always good to be back home.

Sparky said...

Wilma!

Wow, that beach is beautiful! Beaches are my most FAVORITE places to be in the whole world! All that sand, water, wind... Ahhhh, it feels wonderful!

Sparky